Friday 13 November 2015

The news

The important news is that one of the vilest individuals in the Middle East has been killed in an air strike. I really have to wrestle with my conscience here, as I firmly believe that it is wrong to kill another human being. It's a pity they couldn't have taken him alive and put him on trial, but I don't really suppose there was any chance of that. I'm glad he is dead, after the terrible things he did to people. However there are probably many thousands more people who are willing to behave just as brutally, and for the same reasons.
Now to minor matters. It has been reported that a famous actress has apparently stumbled when walking the red carpet. So fucking what? Is this really news? The stupid cow should have been more careful.

No comments:

Post a Comment