Monday 23 November 2015

Sleep

I woke up several times during Saturday night because of dreams, and was consequently quite tired on Sunday morning. Last night I remember waking up twice and staying awake. This time I was being ground down by all the happy thoughts of my session at the pub. I had a strange dream too, and one I seem to remember on other occasions in the past. I dreamed that I was on the run, and taking a train from one country to another. One of the passengers tries to turn me in to the authorities, but I make a bolt for it. I end up in all sorts of strange places on foot, including a ferry terminal and a goods yard. Then in my dream I remember that I've seen all this in a film and know what is going to happen next. Of course in real life such a film is unknown to me. I never know what the nights will have in store for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment