Saturday 21 November 2015

Again

I set out for the historical building, togged up to the nines and nearly getting blown over by a strong gust of wind along the way. Guess what? The place isn't opening today. Nobody had bothered to tell me that the private function which was supposed to be taking place this afternoon is now starting at lunchtime.
People really don't understand. I need to know very clearly what I'm doing, and well in advance of having to do it. I plan my life weeks ahead to minimise the possibility of any last-minute surprises. Well I've just had quite a shock. I have already told people that last-minute disruptions really upset me, and that I need to know that when I agree something with someone, they need to either keep to the agreement or let me know in good time if they can't. Why are people so disorganised? It must be that they have someone else to sort things out afterwards for them. If I'd been that disorganised I'd probably have ended up on the street decades ago. It's really upsetting.

No comments:

Post a Comment