Friday 27 November 2015

Just now

I've finally got round to completing the first draft of my academic cv. I can assure you that was quite an achievement, given all the loud talking and babbling in sundry and miscellaneous languages.
While I think of it I received a letter from my MP yesterday, in which he enclosed a copy of one he'd received from the Health Authority. I read that he'd put in a formal complaint about the length of time I'd had to wait for my diagnosis. That was good of him (although it is his government that have so badly underfunded the service), and the Health Authority will send their response to the complaint by the end of today. I do not like my MPs politics one bit, but it is to his credit that he's a very diligent and effective constituency MP.

No comments:

Post a Comment