Tuesday 17 November 2015

And finally...




I finally bucked up my ideas and bussed it to the Indian supermarket. I've got a few basics that I'd run out of, plus a tin of that lovely Patra. I was so surprised when I found out that the man sold it. I thought I'd have to go to London to get it.
Meanwhile the weather is cutting up rough with heavy, fast-moving black clouds, rain and increasing winds. The sea was all grey and hazy, and I was disappointed by the size of the waves. It's no surprise when I think about it, because the wind is blowing from inland. Had the wind been blowing across the water, the waves would be much higher. The waves were behaving oddly though. As they rolled in, the wind was bending the tops over and backwards.
I took my bit of shopping home with the intention of stopping in, but I got very bored after one fag. So here I am again in the library. This time I've got a nice quiet seat away from the main suite of computers. The miscellaneous bimbos and what-nots are still there, but I can hardly hear them. Bliss!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment