Friday 20 November 2015

Sleep

I felt quite agitated when I went to bed and it took me some time to settle down. I did wake up a few times during the night. One of the times I must have dreamed that it was bright and sunny, but discovered it was pitch black when I looked out of the window. I woke up at twenty to eight and got up five minutes later.
I remember one strange dream. I was going to take a practical exam for which I had already sat the written paper. My mum was going to drive me to the venue in the next town (my mum didn't drive) and my brother was there too. There were all sorts of distractions, diversions and delays as she got herself ready. I worried all the time. I looked at my watch as we started off, and saw that I was already too late for the exam. I remember going along some roads and seeing some fields, all of which seemed familiar from previous dreams. My bed was in a state when I got up.

No comments:

Post a Comment