Saturday 28 November 2015

Sleep

I turned in to some viola da gamba pieces by Marais. It took me a while to settle down, and I enjoyed listening to the pieces. Later on I could hear various high-spirited people going home after what was presumably a good night out, but that didn't bother me at all. The next thing I remember is being woken up by a woman talking very loudly for ages on her mobile phone. I looked out of the window and saw that she was stood against the wall directly opposite my window, and was obviously very agitated. When I checked the time, I saw that it was twenty past two. That was that. I was awake for a very long time, feeling restless, prickly and bombarded with one thought after another. I fell out of bed at about half past seven feeling very tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment