Thursday 26 November 2015

In general

My life is odd at the moment. Of course I do have some structure and some routines in place, but there is a good deal of unresolved stuff too. For example there's all the waiting to be contacted and for appointments to be set. Then there are the other appointments which come at various dates. Then there are the doctor's appointments. Then there's my every-other-Thursday talking appointment. In between this I have my playing and my writing, which give me some feeling of stability. Autistic people cope very badly with the unknown, with instability and with uncertainty. The irony is that all the things I'm waiting for are in connection with autism support. I know the service providers are rushed off their feet. It's not their fault. The poor sods have always been shockingly underfunded. They are actually coping fantastically well under the circumstances, but the level of service provision is disgracefully wanting. Let's see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment