Monday 23 November 2015

Sunday

The historic building was dire. We had visitors alright, but they didn't seem particularly interested in anything. Dinner was the regulation frozen hamburgers.
The pub was a great success. A group of local artists who came in the previous Sunday came back, and so did a group of Spanish nurses I talk to. One of the artists produced the portrait of me that he had promised to paint, and it's such a good likeness of me when I'm playing. It looks exactly like what I feel like when I play. A couple of passers-by came in when they heard me playing, and stayed for three hours. I really like that pub because nobody makes me feel uncomfortable. I really enjoyed myself.
When I got home with a stiff drink I had a couple of rolls with Lorne Sausage and watched Belle Of The Nineties. Bed at about half past eleven.

No comments:

Post a Comment