Saturday 14 November 2015

Sleep

U had a bad night. It is a strange coincidence that I dreamed about the part of France where my friend lives. I was on foot and walking down country lanes. In the first village we spoke French. In the second village everyone spoke English. I went into the grocers and they had some strange items on sale; a half-made jelly, and a whole pile of loose, home-made cake mix. Along the lane I saw something like the reptile in the Hammer film of the same name, going into a field with someone. That woke me up at twenty past three. I was awake for ours feeling very agitated and quite fed up. I woke up again thinking I'd been looking out of the window and it was broad daylight. Of course it wasn't. Then I fell asleep at some point and woke up with a start at half past seven.

No comments:

Post a Comment