Thursday 12 November 2015

Since earlier

The workhouse visit shocked me. The man was nice as pie. It was almost a case of 'all tea and sympathy', only there wasn't any tea, and I don't want no sympathy. My next appointment went well. I really love it when I make people laugh. When they laugh with me, that is, and not at me. Now I'm back at the library and plagued with morons of the most annoying type. They are congregated behind me and talking the most mind-numbing bollocks. They're loud alright, but at least I can't see them.
By the way I've just heard back from the social services people, who were asking for some more information. It looks like I might be getting a mental health worker. That would be brilliant, and would mean I wouldn't have to keep going to the doctor's to ask for help.

No comments:

Post a Comment