Saturday 7 November 2015

A moment ago

I had a fantastic session at the historic building, and managed to flog a couple of cds. What was interesting is that I found out that one of our new volunteers has the same brand of autism as myself. We hit it off straight away and got chatting for ages. Then a I noticed a woman was looking through the cds and she came out with (I don't know why) 'I'm looking for some Mozart for my grandson. He's three years old and autistic and he really loves it'. I replied that there is a whole epidemic of autism round here, and she laughed. In the event I sold her the Bach orchestral suites (having played the Air on the G String & Badinerie on the keyboard), and gave her some of the later Haydn symphonies to go with it. She was one happy bunny.

No comments:

Post a Comment