Thursday 21 July 2016

Yesterday

I had a different sort of Wednesday. I woke up at my friend's house, and had the fags and coffee in the garden. The weather started hot and sultry, and became oppressively hot as the day wore on. I was driven home and treated myself to a bath. Then it was on to the historic building. I didn't enjoy my session. I felt grumpy and out of sorts with the heat, and very few people listened to me.
After I finished playing I went home ready for the landlord's visit. A workman duly arrived and went to have a look at my damaged bathroom ceiling. Then he was on the blower, agreeing with the landlord the work he was going to do. He's not going to re-decorate the bathroom. I'm quite relieved, as I don't like having other people in my flat. I think that's why I feel as I do at home. Instead he's just going to touch up the damaged bits. I am re-assured by the knowledge that the ceiling won't come down.
After a boring pasta dinner, I watched a few genealogy documentaries, before turning in at nine.

No comments:

Post a Comment