Saturday 16 July 2016

In general

I had a really dreadful evening. Them upstairs, so loud that I couldn't watch a film. I won't bore you with all the awful details. They got pissed, left the bath running and flooded my bathroom and airing cupboard. Last night I contacted their landlady. The good news is that they are in court the first week of August. I've sent her an email to use as evidence of the behaviour that's made my evenings so intolerable. Last night there was a bulge in the bathroom ceiling. That worried me, and in consequence I slept very badly. The bulge has gone down now, but I'll need to ask the landlord to have a look at it. I'm so worn out today that I forgot to put the photos on my memory stick. I'll have to send them on Monday, and notify the landlord at the same time. As if I haven't already got enough to worry about. This morning I overslept very badly. Sitting at the balcony I heard the brat scream. The mother bawled out 'Stop screaming like that, bitch', which prompted it to throw a tantrum. I'm about to go to the historic building feeling like shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment