Tuesday 19 July 2016

Yesterday

The visitors from Chernobyl arrived, were shown around the house, and danced to an English jig. I had a quiet afternoon at home. I did feel very tired, and had a couple of hours' sleep in the armchair. Dinner was a rescued bolognese sauce from the freezer, but I enjoyed it. In the evening I watched a documentary about Rameau's Les Indes Galantes, and watched a performance of Les Fleurs, the fourth entree. Bed at a quarter past nine.
The gits upstairs were generally quieter than usual, but there were some shocking, noisy episodes. I had to keep stopping what I was watching until things quietened down. The kids were very loud after I went to bed, but I was beyond caring. Besides I had already taken my tablet, which knocked me out in minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment