Monday 4 July 2016

So far today


The weather started off gorgeous and has continued the same. The day started with fags and coffee but very slowly, looking at the plants on my balcony. I know it's not much, rather plain and very small, but it means a great deal to me. I love growing outdoor plants, and the balcony gives me the chance to grow them. Sometimes passers-by call up to say how lovely it looks.
Meanwhile my mind has been working overtime. I have a lot to think about at the moment, and I suppose it's the autism that makes it so hard for me to see my way through. For the past few months it seems to have been just one thing after another, and that triggers the anxiety and depression. The latter have just been diagnosed as a disorder (permanent) rather than just the normal (the hump). Of course that ties in with what is not uncommon in autistic men. I had an appointment for tomorrow, but I've cancelled it. I really need a bit of a break from it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment