Wednesday 13 July 2016

Today, so far

I woke up with the hump, and brooded while I had the fags and coffee. The balcony looks lovely now, but it didn't do anything to cheer me up. I did a few last-minute bits to the flat and then played card games on the computer. The landlord's agent turned up nice and early, so I got ready to have a bath after he left. I was just about to turn on the tap when I was contacted by the historic building. My period outfit had arrived with its maker, and I needed to try it on. It fits perfectly, and was such fun to play in.
After I'd finished playing I checked my bank balance, and saw what I had been frantically waiting for. What a relief. Now that I have such a good and effective support worker, things are finally starting to go right for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment