Wednesday 1 April 2015

Just now

I spent a few hours writing a very good job application. Then I went to the supermarket, withdrew some money, and spent a little so as I'd have change for the photo machine. I sat down in the booth, and the display showed that it was out of order. That threw me for six, and I made my way to the high street to see if I could find another one. When I got to the high street, I realised I didn't have my application form and cv.
Since then I've been back to the supermarket twice, and retraced my steps twice.
I really don't like the idea of someone finding my personal details, and it's really put me on edge. I've contacted the workhouse to let them know what happened and that I'm not going this afternoon. I'll try and pull myself together to try again tomorrow. I think the job is so abhorrent to me that the very idea of it has become an obstacle, a barrier to my trying to get it. It's crap. If I were getting the support I need, and which I'm entitled to, I wouldn't have to go through rubbish like this. Today has been horrible.

No comments:

Post a Comment