Tuesday 28 April 2015

A musical interlude

It's another beautiful day; blue skies, warmish sunshine and a chilly breeze. I don't mind that at all. It's a proper spring day. Just now I went outside and had a fag, listening to the road drills a short distance away.
While I was there I started thinking about my forthcoming musical activities. I am harpsichording tomorrow, Saturday, Sunday and Holiday Monday, and at the pub on Sunday night. Then next weekend I'm playing at an event on the other side of the county on Saturday, harpsichording on Sunday lunchtime, and in the pub Sunday night.
And then there's the shifting to think of. I'll take the keyboard to the historic building tomorrow morning and bring it home after I've finished on Sunday. Then I'll take it to the pub on Sunday night and then bring it home once I've finished playing. Then I'll need to take it back to the historic house on Monday morning, but won't need to move it again until I finish there next Sunday. Then there are just two more moves to the pub and back on Sunday night. That's quite a lot of humping around, when I think about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment