Friday 24 April 2015

Odd man out

The British are said to be a nation of dog-lovers. Well I'm not one. Dogs are either yappy or they bark. They've got sharp teeth and claws, and they bite. They're crafty and manipulative. They have terrible, insanitary habits, and are full of parasites and vermin. Worst of all they're always in the way, and seem to have a knack for hogging exactly the place where you want to be.
My friends have got new neighbours that have a house full of dogs. YUGH. The thought of it makes me want to retch. I can't get my head round it. I wonder if those same very kind people, could also find it in their heart to give a homeless person something to eat.
As far as I'm concerned people is people, and dogs is animals. People are surely the more important?

No comments:

Post a Comment