Friday 24 April 2015

Boiling

I hate un-punctuality with a vengeance. Grrrr. If someone makes an arrangement for a certain time and date, then I understand that as being an agreement between the parties concerned. But then it's also to do with consideration and respect between the people who agree the arrangement. It's black and white. You know exactly where you are, or at least you think you do.
Two people have already cancelled their arrangements with me at the very last moment. Although I was greatly relieved that is not the point. It tells me that these people do not value your efforts, and are not to be trusted.
Then today, I agreed to meet someone at three to sort out moving my keyboard. At a quarter past they had still not arrived. This is the same person who fucked off and left me standing on the step with my keyboard, etc, when English Heritage were due to visit us. I'm in such a filthy temper I don't know if I will go back later. I'll see how I feel. I'm sick and tired of not being able to trust people to do what they say they will do. Haven't I  got enough to deal with already?
This is exactly what I had to put up when I looked after my already-adult niece, when I had to pick up the pieces again and again. But in her case there was a good helping of dishonesty and selfishness, which is exactly why I will no longer have anything to do with her.
Autistic eh? How am I ever supposed to work people out, when it seems that hardly any of them are to be trusted?

No comments:

Post a Comment