Thursday 2 April 2015

Also odd

My brain has been working overtime since I made contact with my new cousins. While they have all sorts of nice things to say about our family, I don't, except when I'm talking about my Great-Gran. I have tactfully, and deliberately avoided saying anything at all about most of them. I certainly don't say anything negative, except that I haven't had contact with my Dad for decades, and want it to stay that way.
My mind has been churning out stuff that I haven't consciously thought of for many decades. Of course these things were always at the back of my mind, but tended to come to the surface in dreams, or rather, nightmares.
I certainly don't miss any of the people I knew. They were horrible, and I mean horrible. The only certain thing with families is that you get what you're given. That's all you can say.

No comments:

Post a Comment