Monday 7 March 2016

Looking back

Las week was one of the nastiest that I've had for a while. Its only redeeming feature was Saturday night. I'm already in the grip of anxiety and depression. Then on top of that I was put in a very bad place by the system. I've dealt with the immediate part, and I'm getting some help with the foreseeable future.
Then on top of that all sorts of other things have upset me. One close friend's father almost died. One not-so-close friend was subjected to a serious assault. One not-so-close friend is dealing with the loss of a close friend. Then at the pub last night two people who I know on sight broke off their relationship and created a very prolonged and ugly scene. And after that another not-so-close friend told me that his relationship had just broken up, and then the two of them were involved in a horrible, lengthy phone conversation that was still in progress when I left. I can never turn my back on anyone who has been good to me, but I do feel very overloaded with it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment