Tuesday 15 March 2016

Today

I had coffee and fags, but didn't fancy the toast I'd promised myself in the middle of the night. Afterwards it was off to the library for some history writing. I went from there to the gardening thing and had a lovely time, although today there were no plants to be had. They put me to work with another autistic person, and we got on very well. The conversation was quite intelligent and full of fun, and at one point we stood nattering for at least half an hour. The good thing is that nobody minded. In fact they like it when people talk to each other. It's part of the reason for going there. So here I am now, back at my usual spot in the library. I don't think I'm imagining it, but I've got a distinct smell of manure in my nostrils. I hope I'm not carrying any around with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment