Thursday 31 March 2016

Unexpected

I went home but felt restless. After all it's such a beautiful day that I didn't want to sit and watch it get dark from my living-room. So here I am back at the library.
I think I forgot to mention that I received the verdict on my appeal. They upheld their decision, as expected. The reply started with all the usual 'He can raise his arms above his head' rubbish. They referred to my individual points without actually acknowledging them. They say that the assessor would have nothing to gain by misrepresenting what took place at the assessment (are they calling me a liar?). My predicament is that I am hugely intelligent, and I speak articulately and intelligently. People simply do not understand how difficult my life can sometimes be.  What the assessor is really doing is obeying the instructions that originated from the Government. She is under orders to fail a certain percentage of people. I know that, because a whistleblower's account was published in the press. The Government is an evil cunt.

No comments:

Post a Comment