Friday 18 March 2016

Finally

Pea pillao done, pork vindaloo done, pappadums fried. The kids are watching their film and we'll eat once they've gorn up the wooden hill to Bedfordshire. The cider was lovely and so is the wine that I've just started on.
I'm feeling very pleased that I've been able to give something unique to the historical building, in the form of a knowledge of English keyboard music and how to perform it, in the shape of a sound knowledge of the social history of the period when the building was constructed, and in the shape of a good knowledge of the the appropriate plants of the period to put in the garden. I feel valued for what I do. I am also pleased that I have done something to raise the building's profile and build up its following by means of the social networking page. The number of people following it has increased from 280 to nearly 370 since I've been writing it. That is quite an achievement.
Meanwhile my life is coloured by both sadness and anger over the government's vile mistreatment of the vulnerable, in order to increase the wealth of the very rich. It's an obscenity. It's just like Robin Hood but the wrong way round. I can't help thinking that the present government is evil. The government is made up of a bunch of hypocrites. The government is a cunt. Horrible.

No comments:

Post a Comment