Thursday 17 March 2016

This morning

I dreared my way through the fags and coffee and then had a brainwave about the historic building's visitor sheet, which I had agreed to write. I sat down and had it completed in about twenty minutes.
Then it was up to the library as usual, where I typed it out and sent it to the people for approval. In a short while I need to go to the landlord to sort out my last bit of rent. While I'm there I can go into the 'proper' baker's and have one of their nice home-made buns.
This afternoon I've got my every-other-Thursday appointment. After that I've offered to help in the historic building's garden. I can hardly keep my eyes open at the moment, but I hope I'll come round once I've been in the fresh air. The bloke has worked so hard on landscaping it but has got himself very worried, as it is to be 'opened' on Saturday. I'll be there tomorrow too.

No comments:

Post a Comment