Friday 18 March 2016

News

I've had some good news, but am quite guarded about it. The powers that be are reconsidering my assessment for mental health issues. The original report noted such rubbish as 'can sit on a chair for forty minutes'. Of course I can sit on a fucking chair without falling off it. What's that got to do with anxiety and depression, or the other associated issues? The examiner had asked me a number of detailed questions, all of which I answered in detail. None of these questions or answers were considered in the report. In other words the report only commented that I have no physical disabilities. Even that was not wholly true, as I am totally incapacitated for a day or so after I've had a fit. I'm not holding my breath about the outcome, as the government is now cynically persecuting the disabled.
My other good news is that the cunts upstairs are moving out on 4th April. YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment