Monday 21 March 2016

The rest of yesterday

I defrosted a curry for my dinner and had some parathas with it. I also made a stuffed paratha to have for my supper. After dinner I took myself down to the pub. I had a really good night, and that made such a welcome change after the past few miserable weekends. Some people came in to see me and stayed all night. A French lady sang some Edith Piaf songs with me, and that was lovely. I'm afraid I was a bit naughty and took advantage of the new barmaid; I twisted two and a half pints out of her when I'm actually allowed only one. I don't feel at all guilty about that. I sang for my supper and bloody well earned it. After all I didn't finish playing until gone ten.
When I got home at after eleven I had my supper and planned to watch something, but the sound of pole-vaulting coming from upstairs changed my mind for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment