Thursday 24 March 2016

Since earlier

I must be mad, but I've just had some more fun writing another history thing. It's surprising what one can do with a lick of woad.
I've just been out for another fag, and realised that I'm still seething with resentment about the way in which disabled people are being treated by the government. What makes it worse is that some of the individuals making these decisions seem to be borderline dodgy themselves. And of course all this is in a country of free speech and where the news broadcasts are not in any way influenced by the government. Have a look at the following link to see what I mean.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/bbc-banned-from-broadcasting-from-disability-benefit-cuts-protest-in-parliament-a6948046.html

No comments:

Post a Comment