Monday 1 August 2016

Love thy neighbour

They were quiet on Saturday. I could hear that they were in, but they behaved themselves. Sunday was a different matter. I thought I was going to have another quiet evening, but I was wrong. I know they got home at ten past nine because I heard their front door slam. They had company, both infant and adult. Windows open, raised voices, calling from one room to another. Those fucking kids were still running around and shouting when I turned in at half past ten. The little girl was the worst, periodically screaming her head off. She threw four tantrums within an hour and a half, wailing and shouting. Do you know what? I'd bloody well give her something to wail and shout for. And there wouldn't be a next time. It's grin and bear it time. The cunts are in court any day now. I can't wait for them to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment