Tuesday 16 August 2016

In general

Hmmm. I have a habit of making my own bed and then having to lie in it. My current situation is nobody's fault but my own. I let my generous nature get in the way again. Yesterday I thought I'd seen the last of someone. Today I find out that I apparently haven't. I have given one week from today as the final deadline. If they are not gone by then I am going to put their things out. I took the precaution of getting the keys back. What is the most disgraceful is that the person tried to persuade me that I'd misunderstood, knowing full well that I'm autistic. I'm not going to do anything about the situation until next Tuesday. Hopefully it will have resolved itself before then. I don't ever want anything at all to do with other people. The ones that gravitate towards me want a give-and-take relationship, where they do all the taking and I do all the giving. Other people are a cunt.

No comments:

Post a Comment