Thursday 4 August 2016

An afterthought

I'm still a bit pre-occupied with the other night's dream. I feel sure it must be trying to tell me something. I'm still thinking about the conversation with my support worker, and about the hoverfly larvae. The latter have reminded me of another type of individual that I seem to attract; the psychic vampire. These people home in on one and get themselves firmly dug in. Then they proceed to gradually drain all one's energy until there is nothing left, while they themselves flourish as a result. Religious people come into this category. Religion is nothing less than a fraud that is practiced on the gullible. The gullible convince themselves that they are deriving some sort of 'betterment' from this 'wisdom'; in fact the preachings do no more than to reinforce the person's sense of inferiority, but with the promise that better things will come once the person is dead. It's blackmail by another name; be good or you won't get all the promised rewards.

No comments:

Post a Comment