Wednesday 17 August 2016

Since yesterday

After a nondescript sort of evening I went to bed at a quarter to nine. I say nondescript, but the people upstairs were at it for much of the evening. This time it was computer games; the sound effects and the 'music' sounded like they were being played through large speakers.
I slept quite soundly, thanks to the tablets, but got woken up during the night the garage next door's burglar alarm. Up at a quarter past seven this morning.
I couldn't be bothered to rush anything. After a leisurely smoke and a coffee, I had a bath and then played patience on the computer. Unusually I didn't fancy going to the library, so I went straight to the historic building instead. I managed to sell some cds today, so I've been out of town to get a new toaster. I'm feeling rather pleased that I didn't have to wait long for it. The weather is bright, sunny and very warm. We had to wait for summer this year, but it was worth waiting for.

No comments:

Post a Comment