Saturday 20 August 2016

A message

I did go to the gallery again yesterday afternoon, but still didn't see anyone so I went home. I sent a message to the artist and got a really shirty reply, grumbling about the lack of a keyboard and the lack of a phone call, the whole implication being that I am unreliable. They are apparently expecting me this lunchtime. This lunchtime? Well I have got my own life, and I'm playing at my usual venue this lunchtime. Tough titties. For one thing I don't do phone calls. That is for other people to deal with. Another thing is that it almost unheard of me to forget an appointment, but that isn't entirely my fault. The whole thing was on/off for such a long time, that I couldn't be bothered to keep up with it. Besides I've been having a rough ride lately, and getting my own life in order is much more important to me than someone else's poncy exhibition. I've really got the hump about it, but won't have for much longer. Other people really are a selfish cunt.

No comments:

Post a Comment