Friday 19 August 2016

In the meanwhile

When I got home I got a reply from the historic building, to the message I'd sent them yesterday morning. I couldn't be bothered to move the thing. Instead I went there and did my practice. While I was there we were visited by an elderly Australian couple. Although we were closed we allowed them to come in. They enjoyed my playing, and sat for some time listening to me. I did the workshop thing, and they really lapped it up. On the way out they left me a generous tip, so I'm off to the supermarket once I've finished at the library. On the way here I went to the exhibition, but the place was locked and deserted. I'll try again on the way home. If it is still closed that'll be that. I'm not going to keep running up and down.

No comments:

Post a Comment