Monday 15 August 2016

How am I?

It's been a difficult year, what with the workhouse system. The impact of it all has just registered; the delay in processing is an autistic thing. It's a bit like the supernatural, where foresight is usually hindsight. On top of that I was in another situation due to another autistic trait, namely over-helping someone. That, however, is now in the process of resolving itself. The net result of this has been a longish period of bottling up increasing amounts of anxiety and depression. They have now come to bite me. I'm getting all the unwanted physical effects of when these things build up over a period. I feel thoroughly exhausted, so I'm going to take things very, very quietly. I'm going to give myself lots of rest. I am playing this Wednesday. I have no hope of not playing. I have to do it. Then on Thursday night I'm going to have to wing it, and improvise at an artist's exhibition. I'm not pulling out of that either. If I'm lucky someone might book me as a result. Hey-ho.

No comments:

Post a Comment