Monday 14 March 2016

Sunday

I had another abysmal day, both at the historic building and at the pub. While I was playing last night some people walked in and sat near where I was playing. I thought it was because there was a large group of very boisterous young 'uns out the back. I also thought that they were taking no notice of what I was playing, until the man turned round to me and said how much he had enjoyed my playing. Well it wasn't a complete waste of time then. The up-side is that I finished nice and early. I was home around nine o'clock, and sat down with some cheese and crackers to watch Small Hotel. I didn't watch much though. I was too tired, so I turned in at about ten.
When I came home from the historic building earlier, I had a mad brainwave and cooked a steamed suet pudden for dinner. That was a real treat!

No comments:

Post a Comment