Friday 11 March 2016

In the library

There is a schizophrenic in the library and he's got himself into a bit of a state. He's chatting away to himself in three or four different voices and accents, in between which he's making the most terrible noises. I don't think he's dangerous, but he's got himself into a terrible state. I was a bit hesitant at first but I've been to let the librarian know. Meanwhile he's just got up and left. One or two of the people here seem to find it very funny. I don't. I bet the man is finding life very difficult. I feel sorry for him. I also feel sorry that he's obviously not getting the care he needs. This is nothing to do with it, of course, but the government has cut back on mental health spending every year since it has been in office. They are cunts. Evil.

No comments:

Post a Comment