Wednesday 1 June 2016

The rest of yesterday

As I was walking home from the supermarket, I noticed that there were still people at the historic building, so I went back and did some more practice. The Rameau is starting to come together now. I made a different curry for dinner. Actually it was more a case of variations on a theme. It was really nothing more than a different combination of the same ingredients. It was alright though. Afterwards I had the cider and listened to the next three cds of the Bach cantatas. I heard two works that I'd been listening out for; one of them was either BWV 183 or 185, and the other was BWV 192 Nun Danket Alle Gott. The latter was stunning, and the writing very inspired. I first came across this work some decades ago when studying for my Diploma in Music. Bed at half past nine.

No comments:

Post a Comment