Thursday 9 June 2016

Moods

This past month has weighed heavily on me. It really has been awful. I just haven't been able to stop worrying. Now that everything has been sorted out, I should be able to start taking life a bit easier. My mood is still not as I would like it to be. I supposed I will continue to feel like this, until such time as my mind has finished coping with the experience. In reality I've just had not one hard month but three, all because of the way the Parish have treated me. It really should not be allowed in what is supposed to be a civilised, developed country. My experience is a logical outcome of what happens when people press buttons without thinking. It's also the result of people doing their jobs without being expected to think. It's about people taking actions because somebody told them to do it. You know, when people do not accept any responsibility for their actions, they are capable of doing the most terrible things to other human beings, and all because someone had told them to do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment