Monday 6 June 2016

In the meanwhile

The historic building is making my blood boil. The one-day event with normal opening hours has now become a two-day event with different opening hours. Also the catering arrangements are different from what I've been told. Also a high-ranking dignitary will be opening the event.
There was Muggins, first thing this morning, advertising the event both on the building's social media page and on my own, all in my own time and all completely free of charge to the house. So there was Muggins just now, going through and deleting what he'd posted, and writing it all out again on both pages.
Fucking morons in charge of the planning and organisation department. They know I'm fucking autistic, and that last-minute shocks are more than I can cope with comfortably. If this ever happens again I shall tell them where to stick their page, and then follow it. Grrrrr.

No comments:

Post a Comment