Tuesday 21 June 2016

How am I?

I'm feeling quite down lately. This is how my life has been; one period of depression, then I start to come out of it, only to slide into another.  I must try and find a way of better coping with it.
I have a meeting with someone from the Parish in a couple of days, and that has been on my mind. My support worker will be there. She was the one who arranged the meeting, so I hope some good will come out of it. It will be a major breakthrough if the Parish at least acknowledge the difficulties I face daily, rather than refusing to accept that they exist.
Then next week I have an appointment with the barmy farm. They will just want to know how I am, and to see how I'm getting on with the tablets. I only hope I'll be able to find the right words to express what I want to say. It's all well and good putting my thoughts into writing, as I am doing now. I dearly wish that I could express myself as succinctly with my mouth, as I can with my hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment