Monday 6 June 2016

Today

I'm quite free today, apart from an appointment with my social worker this afternoon. What with all the travelling, it's going to take quite a chunk out of my day. I really want (rather, need) to go, but it means I shan't be able to do any practice.
On the musical front, the historic building have decided to have an event this coming weekend. They really do need to buck their ideas up and start planning things properly. It's all very last-minute and very annoying. However I'm going to do the recital for it; the same one I am going to give later this month. I'm going to treat it as a trial-run.
Talk of the devil. I've just got a text message from the historic building, asking me to go there to talk about the weekend's event. Just what I need. Right. Bight your tongue and calm down, I tells meself. I'm really set to explode.

No comments:

Post a Comment