Tuesday 21 June 2016

Since last night

I slept throughout but had some very unwelcome dreams, mostly involving people who have been in my life but would rather forget about. I was awake just before seven this morning, and got up soon after.
I feel very tired this morning. The weather started warm and sunny, but it has gradually clouded over since then. I had the fags and coffee at the balcony, and looked at the plants that are just coming into flower. When I eventually found the energy to go out, I took myself to the historic building. The lilies have started to flower, and I wanted to take a photo of them. It was not to be. My camera decided to pack up. I shan't get it repaired, as a new one will cost about the same as getting it mended. It'll have to wait though. It's not the most important.

No comments:

Post a Comment