Monday 13 June 2016

Evenings

I'm still playing computerised card games of an evening. I do find it very boring, and often wonder why I do it. I think I've just come up with the answer. It is distracting, and I don't need to think about it. And there's a touch of the autistic behaviour, where it has become part of my daily routine. And there's also a touch of the associated obsessive behaviour. So what.
I'm now up to CD no34, out of the set of 60 cds of Bach's Cantatas. The music is sometimes very good indeed, but one or two of the soloists get on my nerves. There is an annoying soprano who sounds like La Kirkby, and I usually find myself wishing that she'd shut up. And the countertenor sounds like Widow Twankey gone wrong. I usually find myself giggling at his solos, instead of taking them seriously.

No comments:

Post a Comment