Tuesday 7 June 2016

Thinking

Further to yesterday's appointment I'm waiting for an email. I'm to expect it by the end of today, and the apprehension is very much on my mind.
I'm thinking about the forthcoming referendum. Of course I shall vote to remain in Europe. I firmly believe that Europe is a power for good, because it puts a check on abuses by individual governments. I also believe that had we not been in the EU, we would not have the equality and human rights laws in place that we currently have. So I'm voting to stay in, not because the Government is plugging it, but because I want it.
The historic building contacted me just now. "Can you come in at 2pm? We have a group visit". I've replied that I can't. I'm getting a bit sick and tired of being fucked around.

No comments:

Post a Comment