Friday 17 June 2016

Errata

It lloks like I may have been right after all. It is raining, but the sun is coming out after all. I've been out for a fag, and while I was smoking I decided what I'm going to do today. After I've been to the foreign supermarket I'll go home and clean the front-room carpet. I think I'll just stay indoors today. I might come back to the library if I feel like it. Then it'll be dinner and the usual sort of evening.
I've just remembered. Yesterday, while I was having my dinner, I watched Dad's Army. It was the one where they all get marooned on the pier. They really were very well made and very funny. I shan't bother watching the recent remake. Remakes are never as good as the original. The original is as much about the actors as the parts they played.

No comments:

Post a Comment