Thursday 16 June 2016

My day

I was out quite early, and was able to do some proper shopping for the first time in ages. After a short spell on the computer, I went to my appointment with another one of my autism people. Once that was out of the way, I bussed it to the garden centre in the next town, and bought some stout canes. Then it was another bus ride to the allotment. I used the canes to make a support for my runner beans. Everything on the allotment is really coming along, although the tomato plant could do better. The marigolds are putting on a marvellous display. After I'd finished watering everything, it was another bus ride straight to the library.
The day started off warm and bright, and it's gradually got better and better since then. It actually feels quite hot this afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment