Saturday 4 June 2016

Sleep and that

The people upstairs were more than usually horrible last night. The noise was persistent and relentless. The adults were having a party for two in the front room, while their brats were screaming, shrieking and runnin round in various other parts of the flat.
It was still going on when I went to bed. Although I did take my tablet, it took me quite some time to get to sleep. My dreams were many and strange. I woke up initially at just before six, but it took me a couple of hours to come round sufficiently to get out of bed.
I was in a bit of a haze when I had the fags and coffee. It took me another couple of hours to bath and get myself togged up.
There was still no sound from upstairs when I left the flat at a quarter past ten. That means they were all still in bed. That probably means too that the bastards are going to have another late night.

No comments:

Post a Comment